Int: +61 2 9904 4722
We help your assets work harder
EPS Property Management is focused on making your investment work for you. As a property investor, you want your assets performing at their highest level and EPS delivers the results you expect.
Unlike many property management agents, EPS has no underlying drive to turn over properties in order to generate sales commissions. The reason is simple: we're not in the business of selling property.
Instead, our Sydney property managers are dedicated to finding long-term quality tenants who will pay their rent on time, making sure your investment earns a regular, profitable income.
EPS has a large number of properties under management right across Sydney. Our property managers provide prompt and reliable service both to landlords and tenants, taking care of the details when maintenance and repairs are needed.
EPS conducts regular inspections to ensure all properties are maintained at the highest level and send you detailed written reports. We use the latest accounting software to ensure accurate, comprehensive record keeping and monthly reports.
Our thorough, professional approach
Property investors want to be sure their asset is managed professionally. Return on investment is what counts and you can count on EPS to maximise yours with services that include:
Before you become an EPS Property Management client:
- Property assessment: a free, expert assessment of an achievable market rental return on your property.
The rental processes:
- Property marketing through our established tenant database and promotion on major rental search websites.
- Tenant screening, confirmation of employment, prior tenancy and references through Tenant Reference Australia and personal interview.
- Security deposits: collection and lodging of bonds with the Department of Fair Trading.
- Leases: signing and enforcement of a Residential Tenancy Agreement, complete with our additional list of over a dozen special conditions to strengthen it for you.
- Rental income: collect and deposit rental income in line with the Residential Tenancy Agreement.
- Inspections: at least two each year combined with an extensive condition report with a copy sent to you.
- Maintenance: hire and monitor registered tradesmen and licensed contractors.
- Disbursements: making payments such as council rates, levies, water bills, gas bills and general maintenance as specified in your management agreement.
Property owner reports, reviews and records:
- Property rental review: twice yearly rental review and at the end of any lease agreement to ensure rental rate reflects current market conditions
- Monthly reports: of all income received and deposited along with all expense disbursements
- Comprehensive records: to ensure all property information is recorded and available at all times
- Annual financial reports: for tax time
Finding the right tenants and keeping them
EPS Property Management finds quality tenants who will enjoy their tenure in your property and care for it.
Our Sydney property management team takes pleasure in developing a good relationship with tenants, dealing with them fairly while representing the interests of our clients.
In fact many of our tenants have become so impressed with the EPS service that they have placed their own investment properties under our management.
To ensure you can choose from the best tenants, we carry out a thorough check, ensuring they:
- Demonstrate a good rental history
- Provide current employment information
- Present exceptional referees
Looking for a rental property?
To apply, please fill out the online EPS tenancy application form and send any additional documentation to:
- Fax: +61 2 9904 4733
- E-mail: email@example.com
- In person: Level 2, 55 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay 2089
If you’re planning to buy a home or start or expand your investment portfolio then feel free to call one of the EPS team to discuss how we can help you.
What other Property Investors had to say about us
I am writing to express my appreciation of the way you managed to use diplomacy, firmness and some patience in converting a rent defaulting tenant into a compliant one.
Sandra and I want to thank you for the excellent report on the status of our Home Unit. The fact that you do the inspection on a regular basis shows how you care for your client’s assets.
Patrick Bright’s Blog
Thoughts, findings and tips regarding the property market.
Stay up-to-date on the Sydney property market click here to subscribe